Sunday, September 7, 2008

crossroads.


tonight i've been thinking about my life and all of the opportunities that i could have had. all the paths i could have chosen. all the decisions i could have made that would have taken me somewhere else. i can easily say that i have no regrets about my past and the choices i have made, but sometimes i am overwhelmed at all of the crossroads in front of me. right now i am debating going back to provo in the winter to finish my sophomore year up and i couldn't be more unsure. unfortunately, my life has gotten much more complex (notice i did not say complicated) since i was at byu last, and my decision to go back to school involves my significant other as well. if i go back to school, he does too. being without him is just not an option.

No comments: