Wednesday, November 26, 2008

thanks-giving.

in honor of the holiday, i decided to pay my respects and express appreciation for some of the magnificent blessings and people i have in my life. there is no possible way i could list everything or everyone i am thankful for; the list is infinite and i truly am the most fortunate girl on this planet.

thank you to nordstrom at mission viejo for employing me with the most enjoyable job imaginable.
thank you to maggie, my scottish terrier, for greeting me with immense enthusiasm every day via wagging tail and chewing on my hands.
thank you to my grandmother, faye henrie, for inspiring me everyday.
thank you to my grandfather, keith henrie, who is thoroughly disappointed i am not living the byu life in provo but supports me 10000% nonetheless.
thank you to my father, j. craig, who works harder than anyone i know and has taught me that loving what you do is the key to success.
thank you to my mom, who is my best friend.
thank you to the soldiers in iraq who fight for our country, regardless of whether they believe in the reason they are there.
thank you to forever21, for providing cheap thrills and new merchandise daily.
thank you to blue shampoo, for keeping my blonde from getting too yellow.
thank you to jetblue, for bringing my sister back home.

and last but not least, thank you to shane helbling, for making me the happiest i have ever been in my entire life.

1 comment:

J Cubed said...

Ummm - What about thank you to Aunt Jen?? I didn't see that one!! oxox