Saturday, January 3, 2009

it's funny how a certain song can bring back countless memories; things forgotten or things pushed out of memory. "Jesus Christ" by brand new just came on to my playlist and made my heart bleed. once upon a time, i went to provo and really didn't know who i was or what i wanted. and then someone completely changed my life and made me want to be better. and i wanted to be better because this person made me realize that i deserved the best and the only way to receive the best blessings was to live accordingly. and now this person isn't around anymore and it makes me a little bit sad because i am selfish and i want this person to be here with me. but that isn't really what i want of course. really, there is no where else i would rather have this person be than where he is. 

No comments: