Tuesday, March 10, 2009

10 reasons to be happy:


1. i've been diet coke free for one whole month. yes, a true four weeks. i am so proud of myself i could cry.
2. gold'n tan got new bulbs in their tanning beds. nothing like a little pseudo-sizzle to perk me up in this 30 degree weather.
3. i found a forgotten birthday check in my wallet from my grandma faye. yipeeee.
4. there is an 85,000 sq. foot forever21 that just opened in sandy.
5. i sent off a birthday package for my favorite peruvian. sorry it is late, but better late than never.
6. i'm vacationing home in one week! i'm currently making a list of activities and things i want to eat while visiting btg. 
7. melatonin is a wonder for insomniacs like myself.
8. i sold my belmont contract in one day. whoever said a $480 contract would never sell in this economy was wrong. i am quite the advertiser. i got an A in into to advertising class last year. true story.
9. the provo borders is one of my favorite stores on earth. 
10. sunshine. blessed sunshine. 

1 comment: