Sunday, March 1, 2009


every night i ask the Lord to send me answers, to help me with my struggles and to direct me to the right path, but sometimes i am so blind to the resolutions He sends. i remember sitting next to someone i loved very much last summer in church, and getting the distinct feeling that i should not be with him. i thought about it and rationalized it and figured that my Heavenly Father knew i loved this boy with all my heart, so why should i push him away? looking back now, the answer to that is clear and my desire to keep him close to me only earned me heartache. i want to be positive about the situation and think about it as a "learning experience," but my refusal to listen to the Spirit's promptings has forever changed me. my heart's been broken and i lost the one person who meant more to me than anyone.
lately i've come to understand that Heavenly Father has a plan for me and the only way He can show me the unexplainable blessings He has in store is to use the Spirit. 
and i've been listening. 

No comments: