Thursday, March 19, 2009


the only thing i love more than waking up in my own bed,
is waking up to the sounds of the people i love most. 

my mom is sick. she has a deathly sinus infection. 
but like the trooper she is, she is planning on feeding and entertaining 30+ people for mormon prom at our house on saturday.
my dad works a tremendous amount of hours everyday, but still makes it possible to donate his time to the church. he refereed three basketball games tonight.
hunter's voice has deepened yet again. sometimes i really don't know who i am talking to when he answers the phone. but he's still my gentle giant and sweet little boy. and he ate a pack of zours and a crunch bar in under 30 seconds today.
eden is going to her first dance on saturday. mormon prom. today we searched the shops at mission viejo for the perfect dress. and we found it and it looks gorgeous.
dane amazes me everyday. please let me know if there is another seven year old on the planet who can navigate the internet and use ebay and paypal like dane. genius, i'm telling you.


No comments: