Sunday, April 19, 2009

just a minor wardrobe malfunction.

up until today, my most embarrassing moment involved a youth wakeboarding activity, a boat, a strapless bathing suit and my exposed boobs. however, i was 14 and awkward moments like that are expected at that age.
i'm 19 now. i'm an adult. wardrobe malfunctions are a thing of the past.
i went to church today like a good little girl and i wore this super cute green dress with a belted cardigan over it. the dress has a zipper and a series of buttons on top in the back, so unless someone is helping you get dressed, 1. you have to button all 10 buttons in the back, 2. slip it on, 3. then zip it. it's quite a process and for the simple minded, too much to handle. 
so i pranced off to church and was looking so cute and strutted around like the hottest thing in the byu221st ward until my dear friend cam came up to me and told me my zipper was undone. i thought it was some kind of sick joke. my zipper couldn't be undone. this dress was an ordeal to put on. there is no way i forgot to zip it.
but low and behold, i did.
and my back and my panties were exposed
at church.
and to make matters worse, i wasn't wearing modest underwear. i think it would be okay if i had on some cute lacy, simple, conservative panties on. 
but no. 
today, of all days, i decided to wear a nasty bright green thong.
classy, i know.
moral of the story: make sure all of your clothing is properly put on before you go to church. especially if you're wearing slutty underwear.

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

wow, pretty funny. reminds me of the time my skirt was tucked into my garments in font of justin and a bunch of your guy friends. i will neve forget their faces when i turned around not knowing my garmented butt was hanging out-wow.