Thursday, July 8, 2010

things i just don't like:
they're plain ugly, people. stop wearing them. 
june gloom. it's july. mother nature, can you help a sister out please?
the fact that i am not here. in miami.

however, i do really like:
freeze dried peas from henry's. if you live in so oc (south orange county), go get yourself a bag of these delicious and nutritious little bites of heaven. thank me later. 
currently rereading this gem. sometimes voldemort makes me want to sleep with the lights on. 
skype. thanks for aiding the development of my budding relationship. 

2 comments:

cate said...

TOMS seriously kill me. They are so terrible, and what's even more ridiculous, is that now they sell high-heeled TOMS. I'm coming to California in a few weeks!

emma johnson said...

caitlin, i knew you would understand my detest for toms. great minds think alike.