Thursday, February 17, 2011

happy things:
- i got my hair done and my blonde back. never again will i let it get that dark. i feel like myself again, hallelujah. 
- i got my eyelashes done for $40! mind you, most girls charge $100 for the first set. what can i say, i'm a hustler.
- i went wedding dress shopping yesterday and fell in love....with every dress i put on. 
- we're going to california tonight!
- we're shooting engagements on saturday!
- our kitchen is filled with flowers from valentines day. brings such a lovely ambiance to the palace. 
- our garage door is fixed.
- i got a letter from sister kelsy alsup yesterday.
- i got invitations samples last night and they are beautiful beyond words! so in love.
- i love my fiance a whole lot. 
and it's a great day to be alive and in love.

1 comment:

cate said...

No way. Who did your eyelashes for $40? Also, what are you wearing for your engagements? The navy dress?