Saturday, March 26, 2011

my dress came on monday.
i met with the genius who's altering it on wednesday.
i picked up invitations today, spent 4 hours putting them together, and am sending them off on monday.
4/7 bridesmaids dresses arrived on friday. other than aenon's being much too short, they are beautiful. 
i chit-chatted with my wedding planner today. everything is right on track.
the wedding is coming together. 
it's no longer just an idea inside my head, it's a real event that's going to happen.
and it's happening in 5 short weeks.

my babe comes home in 9 hours or so. 
not like i'm counting or anything. 
if someone asked me where my favorite place is, i'd probably say rome.
or london.
or disneyland.
or the island of kauai.
but really, my favorite place is here:
 in these arms. 

No comments: