Wednesday, October 15, 2008

the greatest compliment i ever receive...


is when people tell me i look like my mother.
i wanted to post pictures of my mom on the side of my blog, but unfortunately my mom is always doing the picture-taking and rarely ever the subject. 
my mom has taught me everything i know and made me everything i am.
not a lot of nine year olds understand or practice the concept of integrity, but thanks to my mom, i did. and i still do.
she's instilled in me the concept of doing what is right, and because of her, i am a good person.

3 comments:

Lost the Wall said...

i love shawna. what a celestial being.

Andrea said...

Aren't Moms great. I am so blessed to have known and spent so much time with your wonderful mom, and yes you do look like her, youre beautiful emma.

shawna henrie said...

...thank you for being such a great daughter, and human being. you, however, have taught me a lot too. thanks for being an incredible you and being a big enough person to even listen to all of my advice. i love you