Monday, February 16, 2009




all of my roommates are gone for the week and david is in vegas to meet christian audiger so i've been spending my time in bed, watching the entire first season of gossip girl and feeling very homesick and sorry for myself. it is just so cold outside and all i want is to feel sunshine on my skin. it's a feeling that i took for granted all of my life and even sometimes complained about, but since i have lived in utah and experienced below freezing weather on a daily basis, i crave warmth and sun and basically anything that reminds me of home. i took a trip home last week for my dad's birthday and unfortunately, it rained almost the whole time. the only sunshine i felt was at my brother's water polo game, when the sun came out for about two hours in huntington beach. 
i thought about spending the summer up here in utah for a brief moment and then came to my senses. there are about five things in life that make me effortlessly, invincibly and unceasingly happy. summer time at 6 rue cezanne is one of them and i just don't think i could ever give that up. 

No comments: