Wednesday, February 18, 2009

fighting the addiction.



i am proud to say that i have been diet coke free for one entire week! it's been a true struggle and the first few days were tough, but i am feeling just fine now. i don't know what triggered my desire to stop drinking it since it's been my choice drink forever, but i did it and i feel so proud. i officially took my final sip last tuesday night out of david's carls jr cup and the following two days were terrible. i had caffeine deprival headaches, i was exhausted, and i took three hour naps in the middle of the day. but now i am doing great!

last night we went to this cute little lounge place in provo called spark. some friends of david were playing live music and we ordered food and some drinks. i hadn't had caffeine in over a week, and i ordered a drink that had redbull in it. let me tell you, i was feeling it! redbull is one of the drinks that just makes me crazy. the caffeine made me so giddy and chatty and happy, i am sure people thought i was intoxicated. but trust me, i wasn't, the caffeine just took over my deprived body!

No comments: