Wednesday, February 4, 2009


i am so in love with my life right now and i keep trying to come up with words to describe this feeling of overwhelming happiness but it just is impossible i think. i was waiting for my bishop interview tonight and i started talking to these random guys in my ward and i was just talking about myself and telling stories and trying to get who i am across to them and every story ended with the theme of "i am the luckiest girl in the world." like the story of how i've been pulled over twice but never gotten a ticket. or the fact that i am still alive even though i drive a car every day. or the incredible people in my life that love me unconditionally. or the perfect climate of my home town. or the beautiful, smart, kind, amazing girls i live with. or the flat screen tv in our living room. or my spray tan that turned out perfect this week.
if who we are and what we have in this life is a reflection of our choices in the pre-existence, let me tell you, i must've been a champion. 

No comments: