Tuesday, April 14, 2009

5 reasons why i am so excited with my life i could cry:


1. i am going to italy in the summer! my dear friend cameron served his mission in catania, italy and is taking whitney and me on a personal tour of the country. can't wait. so so so ecstatic. i've never been to europe so this will definitely be an adventure. we're going to visit florence and venice and rome and then venture to catania to stay with some friends of cameron's. i am literally counting down the days until late july when we begin our journey and i am planning on buying a new camera so i can have amazing pictures from the trip. which brings me to reason number 2.  
2. i'm planning on purchasing a new camera this summer...but my slight dilemma is whether to choose canon or nikon. suggestions needed!

3. i am seeing britney spears in concert tomorrow. word's can't even begin to express how pumped i am. princess of pop + apartment 252. going to be such a blast. 

4. i am moving back home to permanent sunshine and my amazing job in ten days. just can't wait to be back with my family and my dogs and to be behind those glorious gates.
5. i ate sooo healthy today. operation beach bod 09 is in full swing. 


in summary, things are so good for me. and it's all because of a little something called the Gospel. if you've never heard of it, i suggest you call up some missionaries and hear what they have to say. it's true. and if you apply it to your life, miracles will happen. i promise you. i'm a personal witness to that. 

1 comment:

Meredith Chapman said...

emma i've stumbled upon your blog and i love it, you write so eloquently. hope i don't sound like a creeper! haha but may i suggest a canon camera? what type are you thinking of