Monday, April 13, 2009

easter sunday with my college family.





some friends evolve into family over time. 
and i'm so thankful for those special people who keep me smiling 24/7.
today we spent our easter decorating cookies and dying eggs and sitting on the balcony, soaking up some provo sun. the weather was so beautiful. my life is so beautiful. i'm sorry if you're getting bored hearing about how my life is so pretty, but that's basically all i have to say lately. deal with it.
happy easter. i wish everyone in the world got to experience it like i did. eating see's chocolate bunnies and a homemade cranberry chicken dinner and watching slumdog for the third time and laughing with great people. it is my life mission to "spread the wealth" and "pay it forward" and to make other's happier. i suppose that is why i'm so exceedingly blessed, so i can learn the significance of giving it away. 
i'm so excited to be alive.

No comments: