Sunday, April 5, 2009

can i just say...

1. it's not cool to copy my blog or my facebook or my phrases or my email address or my twitter account name or my captions.
and yes, i definitely notice.
please get your own personality. 
thanks. 
2. stand up for what you believe in.
figure out what you stand for and be immovable.
don't fall to opposition.
be who you are.
say what you feel.
3. be nice
be warm
smile.
make people feel good about themselves.
you will feel better about yourself too.
i promise.
4. admit when you are wrong.
learn the significance of saying "sorry".
get over your pride.
be teachable.
don't be embarrassed about being human and flawed.
admit your mistakes and make it better.
5. it is illegal to cross the double line from the carpool lane into the fast lane.
the far left lane is for cars who wish to drive fast.
blinkers are used to signal that one wants to change lanes.
utah drivers, please try to understand this concept.
6. i am not interested in being your booty-call.
no matter how good looking and charming you think you are.
it's just not going to happen.
so good luck pursuing it.

okay, i feel better. thank you for letting me vent.

No comments: