Friday, May 1, 2009




my friend chelsea and i decided to make some head bands today and they turned out a million times cuter than i could've ever imagined. chelsea looks up designer head bands and makes knock offs and she is so good at it and i just love huge flowers in my hair (as you know) so i had so much fun and it was great to do something creative. it's been a while since my creativity's been able to flow. 
i'm not completely satisfied with my sunflower...still thinking of something cute and funky to add to it. feathers? glitter? sequins
i would love your input, dear reader. 

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

i like the one with 2-you could also do one with littler ones all across it. yes, very cute. i think the sunflower is begging for some sequins...if you want my humble opinion. you always have been the creative type. and i did buy you a sewing machine...a nice one too :-)