Monday, May 4, 2009

someday i'm going to fall insanely in love 
and this very lucky man who i fall in love with
is going to ask me to marry him.
and if he proposes on a beach or on a pier,
i'm going to say no and make him think of something more creative.
but anyway, 
he's going to propose 
and i'm going to be wearing the cutest little dress
and i will be coincidentally having the best hair day of my life
and it will be a perfect, sunny, clear, bright day
and this man i'm in love with will be so thoughtful and wise
that he will tell my mom about his upcoming proposal
and she will be strategically hiding, completely unnoticed,
with a professional photographer to capture this epic event.
because at this moment,
when my future husband proposes to me,
the most significant moment in my young life thus far,
there is only one person i absolutely must share it with.
and that person is my mother.

No comments: