Sunday, June 21, 2009







happy fathers day to my dad.
i love you and i think you are the greatest.
thank you for making my life fun and thank you for keeping me laughing.
thank you for teaching me that the man i love should always offer me the best piece of his steak.
thank you for teaching me to never settle for anything less than the best.
thank you for teaching me the value of not being a fair-weather laker fan.
thank you for teaching me that we live in a world of limited resources.
thank you for teaching me how to drive and how to accelerate out of a turn.
thank you for teaching me to add a little bit of milk to my scrambled eggs.
thank you for being my hero.

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

this was sweet, and very well written. makes my heart happy. but, we need to find the photo of dad with the froot loops on his eyes!! he does a good job of making us laugh!