Wednesday, April 28, 2010

i am semi-moved into my new place and kind of living out of my car at the same time.
i'm waiting a couple weeks until i can move into my own room, so i've been sharing a bed with whit and keeping some of my stuff in kelsy's room.
it's like a sleepover, except better.
i am inexpressibly glad to be back in provo.
and i still think it's strange that i actually am genuinely fond of provo, a place i once hated, but i love it here.
i love living here in this beautiful house and i love the people in this city and i love byu.
it's true.
it was the first day of spring semester today.
and i feel that it's going to be a perfect semester for me.

2 comments:

shawna henrie said...

why dont you have color on you?

emma johnson said...

i came after the color throwing was finished.