Sunday, May 16, 2010

right when i decided i was going to blog more, the graphics processor on my macbook pro went out and i was laptop-less for almost a whole week. it was tragic, really. but it's back in action and thank goodness because i have a humanities midterm this week that would be impossible without it. 
this week i was consumed (in a good way) with sarah's bridal shower. it was an opportunity to be creative, which i haven't had in a while, and i loved every minute of it. 
cute little set up huh?
i maybe don't want to make another tissue ball for the rest of my life, but everything turned out so well that i can't be a tissue hater.
i would like everyone to notice my cake stands. i made them from vintage pieces found at DI. grand total for four cake stands: $10. and aren't they adorable?
congrats to my sarah.
brock is one lucky man :)

2 comments:

shawna henrie said...

sooooo cute, and i think i need to go to di and make some cake plates for myself. and i like the pinwheels...a nice added "element". good job, emma!

Jack and Melissa McIntyre said...

This is so fun Emma..you are super talented & so creative! And the food looks so YUMMY too..did you make all that food?? Can you tell I'm hungry? Can you tell I'm on the hcg diet?? How's the diet going? You look great! I'm going to go eat my "rations"..& pretend I'm eating those croissant sandwiches. Hope to see you soon..I love you! Aunt Melissa