Tuesday, October 12, 2010

this is the face of a long day.
i woke up with a lot of anxiety because i have an 8 page paper due tomorrow that i hadn't started, and i had a lot of reading for my law class that i also hadn't started.
don't ask me what i've been doing for the past week, because i sure don't know. but i can tell you it isn't homework.
anyway, after consulting with my dad and my sister, i decided to cancel my little trip home this weekend. and i just about cried. i wanted to go to disneyland more than anything. but i have midterms next week and a lab i can't miss on friday, so my rendezvous are going to have to wait for another time. academia, you win.
i finished my law assignment pretty quickly, thanks to the gem of a guy who scanned and sent me all the reading so i didn't have to make copies, and then i got down to business on that 8 page beast of an anthropology paper. i can basically tell you anything you'd ever want to know about the bushmen of africa, if you're ever curious.
i spent a total of 6 hours in the library today. i usually like tuesday afternoons because justin and i have library dates on the fourth floor like the good old days of freshmen year. except i don't sneak in diet coke anymore. i think i might live on the fourth floor this weekend since whitney will be gone. with no other half, i just won't know what to do with myself. harold b. lee, here i come.

No comments: