Tuesday, February 1, 2011

happy things:
- my man came home on sunday morning.
- he had a killer weekend and is officially my sugar daddy.
- we went on a little double date last night with my sister and her clayton to celebrate her birthday.
- i finished my first sewing project today!
- we registered at bed, bath & beyond today.
- these amazing people are designing and printing our wedding invitations.
- we received our first wedding present ever! thank you to the incredible photographer kamee june.
- we take our engagement pictures two weeks from this saturday.
- david surprised me with a bag of costco trailmix yesterday. costco trailmix is the key to my heart.
- valentines day is fast approaching!
- my dad gave me his benz.
- i deep cleaned my room while david was away. i can see my floor now and my sheets are fresh and clean and yummy.
- i get married in 88 days and counting.

not so happy things:
- i ate half the bag of trail mix yesterday. 
- i have two midterms this week and i'm very unprepared for both.
- i seem to have lost all of my academic motivation. oops.
- david had an allergic reaction to his deodorant. 
- i've had to wake up super super early these past two days to finish my sewing projects.
- i started a new sewing project today and i'm already behind.
- my wedding is in 88 days and i am no where near ready.
- i don't have anything to wear in our engagement pictures.
- it was painfully cold today. seriously, painful. 

No comments: