Wednesday, February 2, 2011

i just found these pictures on my macbook...
i think i'm going to enter us in for beautiful couple of the year.
on a more serious note, i really love him.
a lot.
he is my soulmate and my best friend and my honey and my better half.
lately i've been thinking about how lucky i am to have found him.
how most people search and search and search for their true loves, and some of those people never find it, and i found mine over four years ago.
lucky indeed.
i found this quote a couple days ago:
"in my wildest dreams, you always play the hero. in my darkest hour of the night, you rescue me, you save my life." - bliss and cerney.
thank you, bliss and cerney, for saying it better than i ever could.
david scott, you save my life. everyday.

ps. check our our wedding website here

1 comment:

Paige Bischoff said...

I am so excited for you emma! You are going to love being married. Congrats!