Monday, February 28, 2011

i love a boy named david.
i love that he falls asleep in approximately 30 seconds when i scratch his head.
i love trail mix minus the m&ms.
i love lazy sundays.
i love light pink nail polish, even though david says it's boring.
i love the color of halle berry's skin.
i love my dog maggie.
i love toby too except he's pretty gassy.
i love the ring on my left hand ring finger and the way it sparkles.
i love washing my face every night.
i love flannel sheets.
i love mexican food. 
i love driving alone because i sing embarrassingly loud to taylor swift.
i love tan lines.
i love the sunshine probably more than anything except david and food.
i love fresh flowers.
i love diet lipton green tea and the wonders it does to my body.
i love sleeping in on saturday mornings.
i love byu, despite how much i complain about it.
i love the color tiffany blue.
i love fresh linen candles from bath and body works.
i love marc jacobs daisy and have been wearing it for over 4 years.
i love white linen by estee lauder too because it smells like my mom used to.
i love the piano.
i love a restaurant called the beach house on kauai.
i love lemon water.
i love london.
i love murder shows on tv.
i love instyle magazine.
i love waking up early to make breakfast and start the day off right.
i love the couch at home. best couch ever, i promise.
i love my sisters.
i love my brothers too.
i love my disneyland pass. 
i love the curves of vista del verde.
i love yogurtland.
i love peonies.
i love my future in-laws.
i love rome, italy.
i love thanksgiving.
i love christmas lights.
i love santa.
i love being blonde.
i love the movies moulin rouge and how to lose a guy in ten days.
i love justin timberlake.
i love mila kunis's dress at the oscars tonight. 
i love photographs.
and despite the imperfections and the struggles and the sad things, 
i really love my life. 

No comments: