Thursday, February 24, 2011

 every time david goes out of town, it snows. 
coincidence?
i think not.
we've been apart for 5.5 hours and the depression has already set in.
sunday morning, please come faster.

i just came home from a long day of byu to 18 gorgeous red roses he left for me. 
seriously, i won the jackpot with him. 
i dare you to find a better man, because he doesn't exist.

yesterday i went to the big girl doctor for the first time.
i was a nervous wreck and i'm sure if david wasn't driving, i would've turned around and canceled the appointment.
he held my hand as we sat in the waiting room and read a pregnancy magazine. 
i learned a lot of things i didn't know, and i learned a lot of things that made me cringe in horror.
there are no babies in our immediate future, that's for sure.
but i survived my doctor visit.
until next year, dr. chaudhuri. you were very nice, but i can't say i'm looking forward to our next visit. don't take it personally.

have i mentioned how much i hate my sewing class?
i'm thinking about selling my sewing machine because after this semester i never want to touch another one again.
i'm sorry, but i don't have the time or energy or desire to spend 10+ hours in the sewing lab each week. 
byu, you kill me.

i get married in 64 days. ohhh wassssuppp.

1 comment:

macy marie. said...

okayyy I sneaked on your engagements... HOT. seriously I would kill to look as good and you two do whenever the heck I ever take pictures for that special day. I am so excited for you and David. Love you Emma and miss you all the time!