Thursday, March 17, 2011

david's parents are in town visiting. 
we spent the majority of today looking for suits for the groomsmen. 
we finally found the perfect suit, and when david came out with it on, i saw a glimpse of my husband for the first time.
the man who will take me to the temple, 
the man who will take care of me forever,
the man who will be the father of my children, 
the man of my dreams.
and i definitely wasn't complaining, he looks awful good dressed up.
42 days til he's mine, all mine, for infinity and beyond.

1 comment:

Rob and Elyse said...

Omg I'm obsessed with this picture!! Such a cute one of you guys and your eye makeup! So hot!! Haha I must admit I always keep up on your blog.. So excited for your big day! I can't wait to see pictures! You better post pictures for those of us who can't be there :(!