Wednesday, December 9, 2009

apartment 3-2-1 blastoff. one of a kind.

Emma Johnson 7 degrees outside. yes, 7. fml. big time.

13 hours ago via Facebook for BlackBerry  ·  · 
Marissa Hicken
Marissa Hicken
oh no sunshine, you are mistaked. weather.com and my weather widget reads 0. thats right ZERO.
13 hours ago · Delete
Emma Johnson
Emma Johnson
Marissy my land cruiser is telling me 7, which sounds so much better than 0.
13 hours ago · Delete
Chelsea Brown
Chelsea Brown
You are both wrong wrong wrong. I checked my iphone and my mercedes G500 and it says it is negative 20 degrees and we are all going to freeze to death.
11 hours ago · Delete
Emma Johnson
Emma Johnson
Chel I just flew on my new g5 (early christmas present) to washington dc where I met with the national weather association president and he informed me that it is indeed 7 degrees in provo. No more, no less.
11 hours ago · Delete
Marissa Hicken
Marissa Hicken
actually all of you are wrong. i got on my bertrum 510 luxury sportfishing yacht and sailed to the edge of the world right on the equator (latitude 46, longitude 15). i then released my space shuttle, (space shuttles come free with any purchase of a yacht) and blasted off, not like 321 blastoff, but real blastoff. im currently in outer space watching the storm patterns and weather data from above. i was hungry so fat kid me went to the moon (its not made out of cheese), much to my dismay i found nothing but the american flag there, and i couldnt eat that. anyways, ican affirm without a doubt in my mind that it is 0 degrees. 0 the hero. i might cruise by jupiter so i could be home a little late. dont lock the door though, i forgot my keys.
10 hours ago · Delete
Chelsea Brown
Chelsea Brown
I stand corrected.
6 hours ago · Delete

No comments: