Saturday, March 6, 2010

today was another fairytale day in london town.

we went to tea at the orangerie at kensington garden, which is literally up the street from us. i had a carrot cake and an especially tart homemade lemonade and we all shared some little finger sandwiches. it  was cute and we wore dresses, as anyone going to tea should. disclaimer: please disregard how pastey white my skin is. i tan year round at home, and so this is the whitest i have been in years. i'm having huge self esteem issues about my skin color, and probably just because my boyfriend isn't here to tell me i'm the most beautiful girl in the world every ten seconds. i miss that. 
anyway, after tea we went to this store called cool britania which has all sorts of london souvenirs and candy and i bought some sour things for my bff serving the Lord in bolivia because it's his birthday next week. i know he won't mind that i maybe took a few bites. 
and then we went to the wax museum. we got tickets for the london eye, and aquarium and the wax museum all at once a month ago, so we've been saving these tickets for a while. i wasn't very excited about it truthfully, but we had sooo much fun. maybe too much fun.

so in love.
oh george, thanks so much for inviting me and my boyfriend justin timberlake to your lake como house! you are too kind.
our engagement photo.
my man on the side, zac efron.
just solving some mysteries in london town with my friend sherlock.
the governator. 
three of tiger's many mistresses. 

the museum had this little haunted house section that was absolutely terrifying. we all held hands and were freaking out because the scary people got right up close in our faces. i've decided that haunted houses are only for me if i have my man with me. no offense to jenny and audrey, who i clung onto very very tightly, but in those couple minutes of terror, i missed david.
in exactly 6 weeks from today, i will be on a plane headed for orange county. i can't believe that i've been here for so long. it's gone by so fast but it seems like i've lived here forever at the same time. it's all very dreamlike to me. my experience here has truly been incredible and i'm so glad that i came. 
london will always hold a significant place in this heart of mine. 

1 comment:

shawna henrie said...

pretty scandalous wearing a sleeveless dress...hmmm.