Thursday, February 3, 2011

yesterday david got invited to go on a company cruise to mexico. when he told me, i was excited for him, but jealous, obviously. if you haven't heard, the weather in provo is about 7 degrees right now. yes, 7. nothing sounds better to me than warmth and the beach and sunshine. so i encouraged him to go, reluctantly, because he has absolutely earned this vacation and deserves it more than anyone. 
then a valentines day miracle happened.
he got a text from his manager this morning, saying that there was an extra ticket available - 
a ticket just for little old me! 
you heard me right, ladies and gentlemen, my man and i are going on a mexican cruise next week for freeeeeee. free cruise, free flights, free food, free vacation, free sunshine! 
we lucked out.
big time.
thank you vivint for making me a very very happy girl.

No comments: