Saturday, March 12, 2011

this past week has been interesting, to say the least. 
i've been super emotional and blame my new birth control for all of the tears.
surely it's not normal to cry this much. 
on a brighter note, i went to breakfast with these gems this morning:
 my london lovers - the dorm 4 divas.
i hadn't seen jenny or macy since we left london town. now jenny and laura and i are engaged women. it was so good to catch up on life and talk and reminisce on the happy times at 27 palace court. i am thankful for each one of them and the individual lessons they have taught me and the examples they have been for me. my four months in london were magical, really. and i can't wait to show my honey the city someday.
david and i get married in 47 days now. 47 days is very very soon. you know, call me crazy, but i'm pretty sure this is my and david's wedding. and i'm pretty sure that we have the right to determine who gets to be there, since it's our wedding. now riddle me this: would you want a negative force at the most important event of your life? i didn't think so. 
sometimes i get frustrated when i'm misunderstood, or when my side of things isn't relayed accurately. sometimes it's hard when the people who are supposed to love you the most betray you over and over again. but at the end of the day, that doesn't really matter anymore...
i have my david, a ring on my finger that means forever, and i have a temple date to be sealed to him for time and all eternity on april 30th. 
and that's all i really care about and all that really matters.
and anyone who can't support me in that, isn't worth my time.

1 comment:

Marilyn said...

I'm sure David will love London too. Who wouldn't? I expect to go back this summer for a quick visit.
Looking forward to seeing you in CA --soon.
Love,
Aunt Marilyn